Finally, after months of searching, you’ve just found the perfect new home… wait, what? It’s on Hooker?!
Unfortunately not all Chicago streets have charming names like Sunnyside or Lake Shore. Here are a few that have been known to draw a smirk. Or wince.
– Hoyne You can actually say this without opening your mouth. Try it.
– Agatite Shhh, my wife thinks it’s a real diamond.
– Hermitage A block west of Reclusage.
– Lunt No comment.
– Melvina The only name Jerry didn’t guess in The Junior Mint episode.
– Menomonee Doo doo, d’ do doo http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6300321513434302988
– Kerfoot Hence the limp.
– Balmoral Have fun telling this to the cabbie after a couple Jagerbombs.
– Neenah Aww, baby’s first word.
– Moffat I diet and exercise, but….
– Eggleston Professor of Chicken Husbandry at U of I.
– Jarlath The Magnificent?
– Balbo If Rocky and the Hobbit had a child.
*Apologies to Bono